Forshee

scrabble letter F metal type letter o The alphabet - the letter R S H letter E letter E

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tool #10 Exploring Mobile Technology and Apps.

In my classroom I have five I-Touches that were recently activated for my students.
They have many free apps on them for Language Arts and Math. Some of the Language Arts Apps have word games in Spanish that the students can use to help them achieve proficiency in Spanish sight words and writing sentences in Spanish. The math games involve adding and subtracting and using number sense. The students are using these in center time and sometimes if they have some free time they are anxious to use the I-Touches.
I will continually check in at the Apple Store to see if I can find other useful apps to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment